Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Inaugural Post: Hepatitis C Symptoms, Causes & Treatments

Hello World, in this my inaugural post, I want to state my intended purpose. That of helping those that have Hepatitis C (with or without Hepatitis C Symptoms), those that have a loved one with Hepatitis C or those that want to know more about the disease. I am not a medical practitioner. I am a lay person that cares, likes to write and do research. I will pass on that which I think will be helpful.

As the title indicates my emphasis will be on the symptoms and causes with some information about treatments. In my experience this early time is when things are most confusing. Once one has better understanding of what you are dealing with, you will find the medical community is adept at directing treatment. It is in the first days and weeks when you can't seem to get enough understanding that I hope to fill in some of the gaps.

I have experienced the havoc that this disease brings up close. With this project my aim is to eliminate some of the confusion that follows the diagnosis or even a suspension of infection. It can turn your world upside down but there is hope. There are treatments, lifestyle changes and supplements all of which can help with hepatitis c symptoms and the virus itself but first there is a need for information, understanding and direction. Hopefully these tools will become your friends that bring comfort, eliminate fear and energize you to action on this journey. To the best of my ability I will give what I have. I send you peace and love to smooth the troubled waters. I hope you find this useful.

Good Health

Disclaimer—The information provided in this article is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your health care professional. You should not use the information in this article for self-diagnosis or to replace any prescriptive medication. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem, Hepatitis C or Hepatitis C Symptoms.


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: